Tuesday 26 June 2012

260612



Some selcas that I took.

Wowwwwwwwwwww, 2NE1's Global Tour, the four of them look so stunning and cool ! Still 2NE1 the best girl group in Kpop industry. 

Back then the first time I knew about this girl group is at 2009. At that time my brother were watching their music videos like Fire, Lollipop and etc. & this is how I get to know about 2NE1 this girl group. I start searching for their personal details and downloading their songs and music videos. Almost everyday my brother and I were watching their music videos over and over again, we were addicted to it & we love CL so much ! LOL ! Kept on praising her that she's cool, she's pretty, duhhhhhh, SHE ROCKSSSSSSS ! *The baddest female Seoul city ever had !  

Till now, my favourite girl group is still 2NE1. I don't think there will be another girl group like 2NE1 exist in the Kpop industry, unless YG Enetertaiment get to form another girl group like 2NE1, teeheeeeee. 

Baddest female CL

Strong vocal Bom

Fresh vocal Dara

Dancer maknae Minzy




1 comment: