Sunday 1 July 2012

010712, Moon Joo Won

I'm really into Moon Joo Won these days. I just go crazy for him !!!!!!!!!! He's really a great actor as he is also one of the best actor !



For those who have watch the drama Baker King would definitely know who Moon Joo Won is, honestly I didn't even watch Bakery King except when my mom was watching on the tv and I'll just sit down and watch too, and this is how I get to know who Moon Joo Won is. But at that time I'm not crazy of him YET. LOL.

I do watch 2 Days & 1 Night where Moon Joo Won is one of the member of 2D1N ( it is one of the best variety show that I've seen ). The maknae in 2D1N, he's just so cute and he's even cuter that he has 'Insect Phobia '. Hahahahahahah ! I enjoy watching him in 2D1N as I always accompany my mom watching 2D1N since the first season. But still, I'm not so crazy of him yet although I do like to see him in 2D1N.

Season 1
Season 2


Until recently, my mom and I were watching a new drama called Bridal Mask, which Moon Joo Won is the main actor of the drama, this is when I start liking him and going crazy about him, he's so freaking hot ! & the drama is really really nice ! Unlike those dramatic or romantic drama, this is different than the others. He can really act well, and by the way he can really sing too as his voice is really different when he sings. So niceeeeeeeeeeeee !

Still remember he acted in Ojakgyo Brothers where he paired up with Uee. Awwwww, he's just so sweet being with Uee ! Almost every drama that he act got high rating for it, hoping that this time Bridal Mask will get high ratings too !

I get to know that the drama The Moon That Embraces The Sun, Moon Joo Won should be the one who play the role where Jung Il Woo is acting, Jung Il Woo replaces him due to the drama Ojakgyo Brother that he's acting. Sighhhhhhh, Moon Joo Won should really act in The Moon That Embraces The Sun as this drama has also very high ratings. & so Moon Joo Won would have high ratings in every drama that he act ! Even there's quite a number of female celebrity that wanted to act with Moon Joo Won, cause he's really good at everything !

Now I'm just hoping that Bridal Mask will get high ratings too cause it's really really nice ! Lee Kang To rockssssss ! ( * Lee Kang To is actually the person that Moon Joo Won acted in Bridal Mask ). He act really well in this drama, he's really really good in acting.

Bridal Mask Jjang ! Moon Joo Won Jjang !

p/s : He looks so handsome with suit ! :)

Bridal Mask










I wonder don't he look tired with those expression ? Hahaha, I think he has no choice cause he need to act as the bad one, but he became good after being bad halfway.

 Lee Kang To ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment