Tuesday 17 July 2012

170712

Hmmmmm, will be going down to KL this week gonna start my college life. Totally hate it, but no choice, everyone have to face it. Sigh, I hope the life there will be better that what I've expected. * Finger crossed *

& so I'm preparing my stuff, packing and etc. Have a new specs for myself as I always complain that my old specs is heavy and quite bulky. I actually wanted a lighter specs but I end up getting a specs bigger than my old specs, cause it's the trend nowadays, LOL. But luckily it's much lightter than my old specs.



Purple in colour, I love it but I'm still not used to it. LOL.

& of course I went to dye my hair as it have been 4 months ago since I dyed my hair and my black roots were growing and it's so ugly. I dyed a brighter colour than the previous colour, it's somekind of brown and abit of green, but the picture is not that clear. As my previous hair colour is somekind like orange and a bit of pink. 


While clearing my things I accidentally found my old phone, Neonode, a mini phone. 

Look at the size, compare it with my Ipod.


Ending my post with a song of the day, 




A very very nice song I've been listening recently. Shinhwa Jjang ! Shinhwa is the best first generation kpop idol ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment