Monday 4 June 2012

040612, my new toy !


Hello to my new family member, my new toy ! 
The Panasonic Lumix GX1

I didn't plan to buy GX1 as I actually wanted to buy the another camera model, G3, which I really like it for almost a year since it launched. P/S : I'm a fan of Lumix. :) But at that time it's too expensive to buy the camera, the price for G3 when it  newly launched was around 3K, f expensive. & so I waited and waited, continue using my old camera, LX5

GF-5 can also get it in Malaysia already, saw it in the shop with the colour gold, so damn weird with the colour gold on it. Got improvement but not for the looks, still the same as GF-3.

This time my trip to KL I've decided to get a new camera, the one that I've always been wanting. & so I went to Lowyat with my brothers. & guess what, the colour that I wanted have no stock, no stock for red and even white ! Left only brown, and it's so fugly. Two of my brothers told me to get the GX1 cause it's much more better than the G3, but the main reason I wanted a G3 is because of the flip screen. LOL. But never mind, maybe I have no fate with it. 

Finally, I decided to get the GX1, & I love it ! :) Thanks daddy ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment