Monday 11 June 2012

100612, 110612

100612, swimming.


Went to swimming lesson today ( p/s : forced by my mom ), I thought I wont be able to swim anymore cause last time I used to be able to siwm when I were younger. But after stopping to swim for years I just forgotten how to swim. & so my mom wants me to go and learn swimming, sigh. First lesson today, taught by my mom's very best friend, and she said I can swim well, luckily I'm still able to swim. LOL. & end up I got a two tone skin colour on my face, so obvious, especially the goggle sign. Shitttttttt.

110612, drama & music. 

Doing nothing today besides watching my hong kong drama. These days I kept watching the old hong kong drama, back then the drama is so much nicer. While watching I'm enjoying my gui ling gao. Yummyyyyyy.




And of course I'm still listening to Hello & Goodbye non stop, I think I'm crazy. LOL.

& good news good news ! 


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so proud of them ! They are talented ! 
* Hello & Goodbyeeeeeeee ~


No comments:

Post a Comment