Wednesday 13 June 2012

130612

Another old song that I'm addicted to recently besides Hello & Goodbye, it's Hwanhee's Because I Missed Your Heart. It's an old song actually, but it's still nice though. & actually My Name was actually produced by Hwanhee. 




I used to listen to part of this song in some mashup kpop song back then, but at that time I didn't know what song exactly it is. & recently I found the song, & I didn't know Hwanhee sang it, I got quite a shock, LOL. But he definitely has a very very nice voice. His voice is almost similar as my favourite Gun Woo's ! ;)


Finally today I've finish my 3 months english course, not going to go there anymore finally. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee !
I'm thinking of changing my hair colour, still thinking whether what colour should I dye, maybe like Gun Woo's ? Hahahahhaha, it's really a nice colour but I'm afraid of the out come might be different. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What colour should I dye What colour should I dye ?????????


A selca of myself ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment