Friday 8 June 2012

080612, He's hot !

Recently I'm attracted to a male idol, the leader of My Name, Lee Gun Woo.

He looks really good with this hairstyle and hair colour, & he kinda looks like Hee Chul, I think it's because of the hairstyle. There's too many groups that debut last year but I didn't pay any attention to any of them except for My Name. When their first debut, I'm addicted to their debut song, Message, which they sing and pronounced it in a funny way, but the song is still so nice though. & recently they're back for a comeback, and the song is sooooooooo nice ! Gun Woo change his hairstyle and hair colour, which really suites him a lot ! 

I really really love his hair colour ! I think I should dye this colour some day, LOL.

I'm going crazy because of him now ! & he's good at singing !  ;)













My Name's debut song, Message, I'm once addicted to this song back then. ;)


Their comeback song recently, p/s : Gun Woo is sooooooooo handsome ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment