Wednesday 15 February 2012

150212, the day after Tuesday !

Today is the day after Tuesday, it's Wednesday ! Well, I think most of the people celebrated Valentine's day yesterday eventhough some of them are still single. For them it is better to celebrate Valentine's day with a group of single friends than staying at home doing nothing, except for me. I still prefer staying at home, enjoy watching my korean drama, variety show and etc. Duhhhhhhhhhh, I'm just too lazy to go out, there's no need to give so much excuse. They ( Grace, Von, Jolie, Tree ) went to Summer Pear without me, cause I'm extremely lazy to go out. I'm sorry ! :)




JYJ - In Heaven

Xiah Junsu ( my favourite member in TVXQ ) and Song Jihyo ( one of the running man member which I like, actually I like all of the running man's member ) in this music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment