Tuesday 7 February 2012

070212, Old Town.

Last minute decision, Old Town, here we come. We talked, we laughed, but not as much as the 5 of them ( Grace, Von, Jolie, Tree, Dou ). They met earlier at somewhere else without me as I have something to do that's why I cannot join them. But end up we meet up at Old Town too.

Taking a picture of myself while waiting for Grace Teoh in the toilet.

Here she is ! Grace Teoh yang paling kacau sekali. Our birthday is just a day difference, my best friend. 

My hair looks horrible here.

Someone showing off her nail art. #takbolehtahan#

" What are the two of you doing ? "
" Scratching my nose. "
" Admiring my nail lah. "

Nowadays people can't live without their phone. # that's us #

" Cheking In " in Facebook.

Speechless.

Alittlelittletree acting cute.

Von & Jolie busy with their phone and ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment