Thursday 2 February 2012

020212

310112


Some random fireworks picture.

That's my Lucky girl, everyone loves her. :)
 #she's hiding somewhere that she felt safe to avoid the sound of the fireworks#

020212

Went to learn driving today, first lesson though. Damn shit not hot as what I thought yesterday, but DAFUQ, raining. Is the weather playing a fool with me ? I hope not. But the lesson still goes on although it's still raining. Still very very confuse about how to control the class, EVERYTHING. 死火挺多次的. Then, practiced driving a few round and learned parking before officially drive on the road. But then I have to drive back to home myself, shittttttttt. It's like from the North drive to the South, my house is so far away from the place that  I learn driving at. But still, I manage to reach safely although on the way there's still some problem. DAFUQ, now I realize driving a manual car isn't that easy. Not really looking forward for my second lesson. LOL.


One of my favourite chips. *YumYum*


Plus a drink from the prosperity meal without the burger.
* My parents went to MCD for lunch without me while I'm learning to drive at that time, they only left me a drink, how GOOD of them. :D  *


I'm sure that everyone will agree with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment