Saturday 3 March 2012

030312, some random post !



Woooooooh, it's been awhile since the last time i updated my blog. Can't think of a topic for me to post about that is why i neglected my blog for quite a period. Hahahahahhaa, forgive me !

Topic 1 : 29th February 2012


What's so special about this date, a leap year actually. At the same time this special date is also refer as 国际女性表白日. My friend Grace kept reminding me about this. It happens only once in 4 years time. It is said that those girls that confess on this date, the guys have to accept it and not to reject them. LOL. If i have a target i'll do that, but that will never happen.

p/s : Grace, you should actually go and confess to **, LOL, just joking. :)

Topic 2 : Grace Teoh ( Can't think of any topic, so just type your name as my topic. HAHAHHAHAHAH ! )

Let's together find one ! You definitely know what I mean ! Fighting ! :)

and finally, the song of the day, an old song, this is one of my favourite song.


No comments:

Post a Comment