Saturday 17 March 2012

180312, hair dye.

My new hair colour, finally I dyed my hair. Miracle huh. Not a really bright colour but still can be seen, it's some kind of pink series but actually it occurs only a little bit of pink and more of brown. But still I love this colour. At the same time I'm quite regret of cutting my hair, it is much shorter than what I've expected. Duhhhhhhhhh, it's too late for me to regret now, just accept the fact. LOL ! I wanted to dye some kind of like red but end up I just decide not to, just let the hair dresser choose it for me because since I were still a baby my mom brought me there to cut my hair and all these years I've been letting her cut, straighten, and perm, so she would know which colour suits me well. And end up she chose this colour for me, I'm satisfied with this colour though. Even my mom love this colour too ! I love you mommy ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment