Monday 28 May 2012

280512, sunny day.



Oh gosh, the weather is extremely hot today, the heat is no joke, shitty weather. Heard from my mom that my dog ran out today, and my mom have to chase her ( my dog, Lucky ) back home. I'm not worried of her getting pregnant or what, I'm just worried that those fucking MPSP will catch my dog. As everyone knows that those MPSP will just catch the dog my hooking the dog's neck, damn shit, don't even wanna imagine it. And so, Lucky's mom died because of this, and that is why we were so worried about that. Hope those fucking MPSP ppl wont be that cruel towards dogs.




They're back ! Can't wait for this ! I remember last time I'm quite addicted to their debut song, Message. & now they're back, I hope the full music video will turn out nice cause the teaser is already nice enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment