Thursday 3 May 2012

030512, Bye Von !

Von left for national service today, Grace, Jolie and me myself went to meet her before she left for the national service. Woke up quite early in the morning as it's been ages since I woke up early, and off we go to meet Von. Guess what, it's raining when we reached there, damn shit. Talked to her for quite a while, and then she left for national service, gonna miss her, LOL. :)




I still prefer the live version more than the official music video. They sound much better by singing live, proved that they have powerful vocals. Luckily they did not lip sync on their first comeback stage. Sones are shouting soooooooo loud, oh god. Seohyun is soooooo pretty here, Taeyeon and Tiffany as well, they're singing really well. Taeyeon's part is extremely amazing, especially her high tone part. By the way, Taetiseo rocks ! I'm addicted to this song ! *The twinkle, twinkle The twinkle, twinkle*



Another music video which I'm anticipating for, Baek Ji Young, the OST Queen ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment