Monday 30 January 2012

310112

 Dream High 2

Ever since the first season of Dream High released, it gain popularity. and now, Dream High 2 ! The best thing is my favourite Hyorin and Yeonnie did act in Dream High 2 too !


This is one of their official poster.



That's Jinwoon, Sora and Jae Bum



Kang Sora

Teukie's WGM wife. How sweeeeeeeeeet. :)



JB ( Im Jae Bum )

p/s : He looks good with Sora, the two of them look cute together. :)




Hyorin

She's one of my favourite female idol from a girl group, many ppl call her the Korean Boyonce. She has a husky voice that no one have.



Yeonnie ( Jiyeon )

She's also one of my favourite female idol from girl group. I like her ever since I watched Master of Study few years ago. She can act, she can sing, she can dance, she got the look, and she's cute ! 



Jinwoon

A member of 2AM, he has the killer smile and a nice voice. Of course he can sing really well as he came from a group that can really sing, that's 2AM. :)



Park Seo Joon

He's a new rookie, anticipating for his future performance. :)




Get up early just now just to watch Dream High 2 episode 1, makes me go crazy because I still have to wait till tomorrow to watch episode 2 ! Warghhhhhhhhhhh !

No comments:

Post a Comment