Monday 30 January 2012

300112

School reopen, everyone back to work, and me ? Still doing the same damn thing everyday, honestly saying I like this kind of life, LOL, I'm sure that everyone like it too. Still thinking whether should I go for a haircut, my mom kept complaining about my hair, saying that my hair looks like red indian. Hey c'mon mom, my hair looks much more nicer than those red indian okay ? Hahahahahhahahaah !



All's Well End's Well

Watched this movie with Grace, Von and Jolie today. Makes me laugh all the time, really really funny. Thumbs up for this movie ! 




left to right : Grace, Jolie, Von



Song of the day,

Finally EXO released one of their song, but this is not their debut song though. But still, It's so nice ! Love EXO ! BUT I love SHINee even more ! :)

My favourite member in EXO : Kai, Lu Han, Se Hun, Baek Hyun.









p/s : I'm going crazy now for EXO, and also tomorrow's Dream High 2 episode 1 with sub ! :D


 9GAG of the day : 



The truth ! 
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment