Friday 10 August 2012

110812, Weekend.

So fast it's already weekend, don't know what to do during this weekend, and I think I will be spending most of my time in the room only. I actually thought of going over to my brother's place but when I think of waiting the bus and spending almost 40 minutes in the LRT to reach my brother's place, I just decide to stay back this weekend. First time spending my weekend over here, kinda boring actually. But I'm happy that my brother might be coming and fetch me later, I hope he will come ! :)



Why study Psychology ?



Ipad in class.



And yea, this is the Fexpensive calculator that i bought, cost me RM450.



While waiting for the class to start, Ipod is my best friend. LOL.



During accounting class. 



Have a cup of bubble tea in a hot sunny day.



Biscuits is the best snack ever. LOL



My hair is longer now, but still I miss my curly hair back then, feel like perming it again, but no way. 
And shit, my black roots is growing already. 




No comments:

Post a Comment