Thursday 19 April 2012

190412, Ombre Hair !

Hmmmmmmm, recently a friend of mine decided to dye her hair in bright red, not dying all but only a quarter of her hair. This kind of dip dying is called Ombre hair, so I'm going to post something about ombre hair.

She dyed the brightest red, but it looks more like dark pink to me.

Have you every heard about ombre hair ? It's once a trend, but not for now I think. I've seen some of the k-pop idols dyed their hair, and the first time I've seen this kind of dying is from my favourite boy band, SHINee's Jong Hyun. During his Ring Ding Dong days, I totally fall in love with him and his hairstyle and colour of course. 
He looks so handsome right ? Jong Hyunnie rocks !




And next, it's F(x). It's Victoria that caught everyone's attention. She definitely looks gorgeous with this hair colour. 


Krystal even dye it too.

Girls' Generation - Tae Yeon

Here are some other pictures of different colour of ombre hair.


PINK





BLUE


^ I love this kind of dip dye so much ! ;)

GREEN





PURPLE





YELLOW



BLONDE






BROWN





1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I noticed you posted my photo here - it's the third down in the green section. I'm glad you like my photography! I just have one favour to ask, and that is could you please credit it to Chanelle Leslie and link it to my blog http://notsonaked.blogspot.com? According to international copyright laws, it's only legal :) Cheers! Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete